Alfred Just for Fun: Classic Rock Ukulele (Book)Product #585271 Alfred 585271 JOSC Ukulele Instruction https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
12 great guitar-oriented hits from the '60s, '70s, and the '80s arranged for ukulele.
Just For Fun: Classic Rock Ukelele is designed for your total enjoyment. Each song uses the original guitar parts arranged for the ukulele. The ukulele craze is sweeping the world, so come be a part of it!
Includes ukulele music for these titles: "After Midnight" (Eric Clapton) • "Go Your Own Way" (Fleetwood Mac) • "Hotel California" (Eagles) • "It's All Over Now" (The Rolling Stones) • "Jump" (Van Halen) • "Long Train Runnin'" (The Doobie Brothers) • "Maggie May" (Rod Stewart) • "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down" (The Band) • "Paint It, Black" (The Rolling Stones) • "Stairway to Heaven" (Led Zeppelin) • "Sunshine of Your Love" (Cream) • "Truckin'" (Grateful Dead).
- Series: Just for Fun
- Category: Other instrument - ukulele
- Format: Music Book
- Instrument: Ukulele
- 12 classic rock hits, including:
- "Go Your Own Way" - Lindsey Buckingham (composer)
- "Truckin'" - Jerry Garcia (composer); Bob Weir (composer); Robert Hunter (lyricist); Phil Lesh (composer)
- "It's All Over Now" - composer: Womack, Bobby; composer: Womack, Shirley
- "Paint It, Black" - Mick Jagger (composer); Keith Richards (composer)
- "Stairway to Heaven" - Jimmy Page (composer); Robert Plant (composer)
- "Maggie May" - Rod Stewart (composer); Martin Quittenton (composer)
- "Jump" - Edward Van Halen (composer); Michael Anthony (composer); Alex Van Halen (composer); David Lee Roth (composer)
- "Hotel California" - Glenn Frey (composer); Don Henley (composer); Don Felder (composer)
The ukulele is not just for Hawaiian music. Order this book and rock the uke to classic rock jams.
Just for Fun: Classic Rock Ukulele (Book) Specifications:
- ISBN 10: 0739064576
- ISBN 13: 9780739064573