Alfred Essentials of Music Theory 2.0 Educator Version Complete (CD-ROM)
Music Theory & Ear Training Reference Materials
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The most comprehensive music theory course just got better!
The Essentials of Music Theory CD-ROM from Alfred is an award-winning software for the most complete music theory course ever, now updated to Version 2.0! This all-in-one series contains concise music lessons with short exercises, ear training activities, and reviews, as well as narration, animated examples, and clickable elements for aural reinforcement to help students learn music theory. The teaching tool come with randomized exercises and review answers. A glossary of all terms and symbols with definitions, pronunciations, and visual and aural examples is also included. The Educator version allows the recording of unlimited numbers of student records and includes a custom test generator which also allows the music teacher to add their own questions and exercises. Essentials of Music Theory was the winner of the Children's Software Revue All-Star Award. Also available in optional Student and Book/CD formats. PC/Mac.
- New features in Version 2.0:
- Optional alto and tenor clef added
- Custom test scores recorded electronically
- Customize tests by adding your own questions
- Require a passing grad for students to go on to further units (optional)
- Easy online updates
- MIDI compatible on selected screens
- Import student names from external files
- Access to multiple student records
- Export and import batch files
Make theory fun to teach and learn with this great music education package. Call or click to order today!