Alfred Alfred's Learn to Play Blues Guitar Book & DVD
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Have you always wanted to play the blues? Real, authentic blues? Realize your dream of becoming a great blues guitarist with Alfred's Learn to Play Blues Guitar---the simple, straightforward, and effective way to learn the blues. Whether you are a beginning guitarist or an advanced player just getting into the style, start playing real, authentic blues music right away through easy-to-understand instructions and great-sounding examples. The first part of this book and DVD covers blues rhythm playing. Learn over 50 blues rhythm patterns, including medium shuffle, uptown blues, slow blues, blues-rock, mambo, and more. The second part covers blues lead guitar. Start with learning basic soloing techniques---such as slides, hammer-ons, pull-offs, bending, vibrato, and rakes---then dive right in by playing 18 great blues solos in the styles of legends like Eric Clapton, Albert Collins, Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Albert King, and B. B. King.
* All examples include standard music notation and TAB
* Every lesson and music example is clearly demonstrated on the DVD by noted educator Steve Trovato
* MP3 accompaniment tracks to hone your skills as a blues lead guitarist
Alfred's Learn to Play Blues Guitar Book & DVD Specifications:
- The Easiest Way to Play the Blues
- By Steve Trovato and Terry Carter
- Item: 00-40871
- UPC: 038081457888
- ISBN 10: 0739095315
- ISBN 13: 9780739095317
- Series: Alfred's Learn to Play
- Category: Guitar Method or Supplement
- Format: Book & DVD
- Instrument: Guitar
- Learning the Blues Has Never Been So Easy!