Alfred Alfred's Basic Mandolin Method 1 (Revised) Book & DVD
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Alfred's Basic Mandolin Method has been updated, revised, and improved. It features clear, well-paced instruction for beginning mandolin students. Now, students can enjoy a DVD with video instruction by Jared Meeker who demonstrates all of the examples and makes techniques and concepts easy to understand. Learning to play has never been easier or more fun than with Alfred's Basic Mandolin Method---the best choice for today's beginning mandolin students.
* How to hold your mandolin
* Tuning your mandolin
* Right- and left-hand techniques
* Basics of reading music
* Chords and strum patterns
* Playing tremolo and drones
* How to read TAB
* Photos and diagrams
* Songs include "Aura Lee," "Tom Dooley," "The Irish Washerwoman," "Over the Rainbow," and many others
* Great-sounding performances on the DVD performed by expert instructor Jared Meeker.
* Available DVD features TNT 2 software
Recognized for over 50 years as the best-paced and most comprehensive guitar method available, Alfred's Basic Guitar Method has introduced over 5 million beginners to the joy of playing guitar.
Alfred's Basic Mandolin Method 1 (Revised) Book & DVD Specifications:
- The Most Popular Method for Learning How to Play
By Ron Manus and L. C. Harnsberger
ISBN 10: 147061877X
ISBN 13: 9781470618773
Series: Alfred's Basic Mandolin Library
Category: Mandolin Method or Supplement
Format: Book & DVD
The quickest, easiest, most enjoyable method for learning to play the mandolin.