K&M Bass Clarinet Stand
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Ideal stand for symphonic and pit orchestra work.
This solid bass clarinet stand was introduced in 2013, and represents thoughtful, elegant design, and K&M's legendary build quality. The universal support bracket can be adjusted in tilt and width, and the support bracket can be adjusted to the individual instrument by converting the removable rubber pads. The newly designed V-shaped base for the endpin means it is easy to position the instrument in the stand. The stand is easy to fold compactly for transport.
- Rugged constructionh
- Highly adjustable
- Folds up discreetly
Order today and protect your instrument on stage and in the pit.
Bass Clarinet Stand Specifications:
- Base diameter: 31.496"
- Height: from 27.559 to 47.244"
- Instrument support: felt-lined
- Leg construction: tube legs with cross braces
- Material: steel
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Size when folded: 4.724 x 4.724 x 25.394"
- Special features: support width can be adjusted individually to the size of the instrument
- Suitable for: Bass clarinet
- Support width: from 2.244 to 3.425"
- Weight: 6.057 lb.