- Buy New
A highly playable instrument that travels as easily as your overnight bag.
The Traveler Escape MK-II Bass is ideal for the traveling player. This 32”-scale acoustic/electric travel bass is equipped with an L.R. Baggs Hybrid-Element preamp for playing directly into headphones or an amplifier. At 5-¼”lb. and 36” long, this bass is the only carry-on luggage you’ll need.
Includes gig bag.
- 32" scale
- 5-1/4 pounds light and only 36" long
- L.R. Baggs Hybrid-Element pickup system with 2-band EQ
- Play through an amp or plug your headphones in and play anywhere
- Includes gig bag
Keep on plucking, even when you're travelling. Order today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Traveler Guitar Escape MK-II Acoustic-Electric Travel Bass Guitar Natural:
Bought this bass as a backup instrument. Went for it because it was being discounted as used, and was described as mint. But it came with 5 issues:
1. Someone had replaced the strings with bad flatwounds 2. neck was severely bowed, but straightened up via truss rod 3. sounded tinny and microphonic but cleaned up some with a set of used roundwounds
4. nut and saddle were not set up correctly and some of the slots had been filed too wide 5. the headphones were missing.
It is a somewhat serviceable backup bass now, but I would have returned it if I had not needed it for gigs. I have another MKll bass that plays and sounds great, but am awaiting a replacement part to get it back into service.