Steinberger Synapse XS-1FPA 4-String BassProduct #519147 Steinberger 519147 BAJ 4 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Carbon/maple hybrid delivers the warmth of wood and clarity of graphite.
Designed by Ned Steinberger himself, it features the unique U-channel graphite core in a rock maple neck and maple body. Combo head accommodates double-ball and single-ball strings while the unique direct-drive double-ball bridge adds super-fast string changes and tune-it-once tuning stability.
While other guitar manufacturers have been resting on their laurels, Steinberger's been thinking. Witness the strap hook, recessed tool holder and output jack, fold-down leg rest, and phenolic fingerboard that's slick as butter and fast as lightning.
Low-impedance EMG USA bass pickup with internal low-impedance preamp and piezo bridge extends the range on both ends for earth-moving lows and phenomenal transients from slap-style playing.
- Cybrosonic Technology featuring an integrated graphite U-channel combined with a three-piece hard maple neck
- Maple wings
- Phenolic fingerboard
- EMG USA humbucker
- Piezo bridge
- Ebony saddle
- Direct-drive double-ball bridge
- Fold-down leg rest
- Recessed tool holder
- Recessed output jack
- Strap hook
- Combo headpiece
- Zero fret
- 34" scale
You don't need a heavy axe to get heavy tone. Let Steinberger take a load off your shoulder. Order now.
Synapse XS-1FPA 4-String Bass Specifications:
- Bridge: Patented 40:1 Direct-Drive Double-Ball Bridge
- Case: Premium Gig Bag Included
- Controls: Master Volume; Magnetic Piezo Blend with detent, Hi-EQ boost/cut, Low-EQ boost/cut, and 3-position pickup selector
- Fingerboard: Phenolic
- Nut: Zero Fret (nut substitute)
- Pickups: One Low-Impedance EMG USA Pickup