A bass built for the player on a budget who isn't willing to compromise on sound or style.
Squier is very proud to introduce its new Telecaster Bass, which presents an exciting new sonic and stylish twist on a long-familiar design.
Its time-honored body and headstock shape are well balanced by a comfortable medium scale length (32") that will appeal to bassists and guitarists alike. Remarkable tonal versatility comes from a single powerful Duncan Designed PB-102 SCPB single-coil pickup and three-way switching among special tone circuits, which feature a modern bass sound (middle switch position, volume and tone controls), softer "double bass" sound (neck switch position, volume control only) and authentic tic-tac "baritone" sound (bridge switch position, volume control only).
Other distinctive features include black "barrel" switch tip, knurled chrome control knobs, vintage style bridge with two brass saddles, vintage-style tuners and strap buttons, and single-ply pickguard (white on Black model, black on Vintage Blonde model).
- Basswood body
- Telecaster Bass body shape
- "C" Shape neck
- 20 Medium Jumbo frets
- Black Dot position inlays
- Maple fretboard
- Polyurethane neck finish
- Duncan Designed™ PB-102 Single-Coil Middle Pickup
- Pickup Switching: Position 1: Special Tone Circuit- "Baritone" - (No Tone Control), Position 2: Modern Bass (Volume and Tone Control), Position 3: Special Tone Circuit - "Double Bass" - (No Tone Control).
- Volume and Tone controls
- Chrome hardware
- 2 Brass Barrel Saddles, Vintage Style bridge
- Vintage Chrome tuning machines
Vintage Modified Telecaster Bass Specifications:
- Scale Length: 32" (81.28 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.7" (43.2 mm)
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)