Squier Vintage Modified Telecaster Bass Special
(Black Maple Fingerboard)
4 String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A bass built for the player on a budget who isn't willing to compromise on sound or style.
Squier is very proud to introduce its new Telecaster Bass Special, which presents an exciting new sonic and stylish twist on a long-familiar design.
Its time-honored body and headstock shape are well balanced by a comfortable medium scale length (32") that will appeal to bassists and guitarists alike. Remarkable tonal versatility comes from its large chrome-covered Fender-designed Wide Range humbucking neck pickup, Duncan Designed JB-102B single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup, and three-way blade switching (both pickups together and each pickup individually).
Other distinctive features include black "barrel" switch tip, knurled chrome control knobs, vintage style bridge with four chrome saddles, vintage-style tuners and strap buttons, and single-ply pickguard (white on Black model, black on Vintage Blonde model).
- Basswood body
- Telecaster Bass body and headstock
- "C" Shape maple neck with maple fretboard
- 20 Medium Jumbo frets
- Black Dot position inlays
- Polyurethane neck finish
- Duncan Designed JB102 Single-Coil Jazz Bass Bridge Pickup
- Fender-designed Wide Range Humbucking Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Volume and Tone controls
- Chrome hardware
- PPS string nut
- 4 chrome saddles
- Vintage style bridge
- Vintage Chrome tuning machines
Stop dreaming and start playing with Squier. Order today!
Vintage Modified Telecaster Bass Special Specifications:
- Scale Length: 32" (81.28 cm)
Nut Width: 1.7" (43.2 mm)
Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)