- Buy New
The unmistakable vibe of the '70s Precision Tele Bass without the vintage price tag!
The Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass TB has the classic '70s-era Tele bass design, complete with thumping low-end tone from the large, Fender-designed humbucking pickup in the neck position. Also has the traditional maple neck with distinctive Tele bass headstock and vintage-style open-back tuners. A gorgeous sunburst finish over the ash veneer top on a slab basswood body and accurate pickguard shape complete the vintage vibe. Other features include a string-through design dual brass-saddle bridge and two-knob pickup control circuit with volume and tone pots.
Players from beginner to intermediate and beyond have done it for years—whether installing hotter pickups, alternate pickguards, or just plain personalizing their instruments with fancy paint jobs, modified means adding new twists to a familiar design.
- Body: Basswood with Ash Veneer on Top and Back
- Neck: Maple, C-Shape,
- (Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 1 Fender Designed™ TEB 101B Humbucking Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Bridge: 2-Saddle Vintage Style Precision Bass Bridge with 2 Brass Saddles
- Machine Heads: Standard Open-Gear Tuners
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black, ('70s Tele® Bass Style Pickguard)
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.6" (40.5 mm)
- Unique Features: Ash Veneers,
- Large Chrome Covered Tele® Bass Humbucking Pickup,
- '51 Headstock Shape,
- '51 Slab Style Body Top with Sharp Radius,
- '51 Style Control Plate,
- '55 Style Front Arm Contour,
- '55 Style Pickguard Shape,
- Dot Position Inlays,
- Knurled Chrome Dome Control Knobs
Get yourself a fearsome bottom end! Call or click today to order.