Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass PJProduct #H99640 Squier H99640 BAJ 4 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A uniquely designed bass combining thebest of both the Precision and Jazz bass.
Squier gives you the best of both bass worlds—Precision and Jazz—with the Vintage Modified Precision Bass PJ. Its sleek Precision Bass form features the sonically powerful and tonally versatile combination of a punchy Fender-designed split single-coil Precision Bass middle pickup and a growling single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup with ceramic magnets.
Other features include a maple neck with “modern C” profile, 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets, three-ply black pickguard, three “dome”-style control knobs (bridge pickup volume, middle pickup volume, master tone), vintage-style bridge with four single-groove saddles, and vintage-style tuners. Available in Candy Apple Red, Lake Placid Blue and Three-color Sunburst.
- Agathis body
- Polyurethane body finish
- Precision Bass® body shape
- Modern "C" shape maple neck
- Polyurethane neck finish
- 34" (864 mm) Scale
- Maple fingerboard
- 20 Medium jumbo frets
- PPS string nut
- Dot position inlays
- 4-Bolt Squier® neck plate
- Fender-designed single coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup
- Fender-dsigned split-coil Precision Bass® middle pickup
- Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup) and Master Tone controls
- PJ pickup configuration
- 4-Saddle standard vintage-style bridge with single groove saddles
- Chrome hardware finish
- Standard open-gear tuning machines
- 3-Ply black pickguard
- Dome style contorl knobs
- Fender® USA bass 7250ML strings, NPS, (.045-.100 Gauges)
Get yours today!
Vintage Modified Precision Bass PJ Specifications:
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.625" (241 mm)