Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass PJ
(Candy Apple Red)
4 String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A uniquely designed bass combining the best of both the Precision and Jazz bass.
Squier gives you the best of both bass worlds-Precision and Jazz-with the Vintage Modified Precision Bass PJ. Its sleek Precision Bass form features the sonically powerful and tonally versatile combination of a punchy Fender-designed split single-coil Precision Bass middle pickup and a growling single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup with ceramic magnets.
Other features include a maple neck with "modern C" profile, 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets, three-ply black pickguard, three "dome"-style control knobs (bridge pickup volume, middle pickup volume, master tone), vintage-style bridge with four single-groove saddles, and vintage-style tuners. Available in Candy Apple Red, Lake Placid Blue and Three-color Sunburst.
- Agathis body
- Polyurethane body finish
- Precision Bass body shape
- Modern "C" shape maple neck
- Polyurethane neck finish
- 34" (864 mm) Scale
- Maple fingerboard
- 20 Medium jumbo frets
- PPS string nut
- Dot position inlays
- 4-Bolt Squier neck plate
- Fender-designed single coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup
- Fender-dsigned split-coil Precision Bass middle pickup
- Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup) and Master Tone controls
- PJ pickup configuration
- 4-Saddle standard vintage-style bridge with single groove saddles
- Chrome hardware finish
- Standard open-gear tuning machines
- 3-Ply black pickguard
- Dome style contorl knobs
- Fender USA bass 7250ML strings, NPS, (.045-.100 Gauges)
Get yours today!
Vintage Modified Precision Bass PJ Specifications:
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.625" (241 mm)