- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
The most popular electric bass of all time!
The Precision Bass is considered by many to be the rock 'n' roll bass; truly a workhorse of an instrument. Squier's great Vintage Modified Precision Bass offers the stripped-down and straight-ahead tone heard on countless recordings since the dawn of rock.
Features include an agathis body, one-piece maple neck with 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, three-ply Black/White/Black pickguard, thunderous Duncan Designed™ split single-coil pickups, chrome hardware and machine heads, and four-saddle chrome bridge.
- Agathis body
- Maple, C-shape neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with 9.5" radius (241 mm) and 20 medium jumbo frets
- One Duncan Designed™ PB101 Split Single-Coil Pickup with Alnico 5 Magnets
- Volume & tone controls
- Standard 4-saddle bridge
- Machine heads
- Standard chrome open-gear tuners
- 3-Ply black/white/black pickguard
- 34" (864mm) scale length
- Width at nut
- 1.625" (41 mm)
- Dot position Inlays
- Knurled chrome dome control knobs
Vintage Modified Precision Bass Specifications:
- Body: Agathis
- Bridge: Standard 4-Saddle
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Neck: Maple, C-Shape
- Pickups: 1 Duncan Designed PB101 Split Single-Coil Pickup with AlNiCo 5 Magnets
- Scale: 34"