- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A classic, short-scale bass with a Duncan Designed split single-coil pickup.
The Fender Mustang Bass Guitar is a truly classic bass guitar model from the mid-1960s. It returns in the sleek, short-scale form of the Squier Vintage Modified Mustang Bass. The instrument honors its 1966 ancestor with a basswood body finished in Black or Three-color Sunburst, 19-fret maple neck and 30” scale perfect for players of all kinds who appreciate the comfort of a short-scale instrument. Other features include a Duncan Designed split single-coil pickup, three-ply pickguard, chrome tuners and distinctive Mustang Bass four-saddle bridge.
- Duncan Designed split single-coil pickup for superior tone
- Short scale neck offers smooth playability
- Light body and compact size equals better comfort
Looking to move forward with an easy-to-play bass that sounds great. Order this Squier Mustang and don't look back.
Vintage Modified Mustang Bass Guitar Specifications:
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Mustang®
- Number of Frets: 19
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Natural Satin
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 30" (76.2 cm)
- Neck Plate: Chrome Squier®
- Truss Rods: Single Truss Rod (Adjustment at Headstock)
- Truss Rod Nut: 4 mm Hex Head
- Middle Pickup: Special Design Split Single-Coil Mustang®
- Bass Pickup Controls: Volume, Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Strings-Thru-Body with 4 Individually Adjustable Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear Tuners
- String Nut: White PPS
- Strings: Fender® USA NPS, (.040-.095 Gauges)
- Unique Features: 30" Scale Length, Black Dot Position Inlays, Black Numbered Volume and Tone Control Knobs, Squier® Engraved Neckplate, Synthetic Bone Nut Accessories Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black Included Accessories: 1.5 mm and 4 mm wrenches Control Knobs: Black Stratocaster Knobs