A retro-inspired funk machine that anybody can afford.
The Vintage Modified Jazz Bass from Squier features a one-piece hard maple neck, maple body, and Duncan Designed Jazz Bass pickups. It can deliver punchy tone for the ultimate funk sound whether you play fingerstyle or slap-n-pop. Black binding and block inlays, black pickguard, and chrome hardware give it plenty of visual style.
- Vintage Modified Jazz Bass
- Soft maple body
- One-piece maple neck
- Maple fingerboard
- Black block inlays
- Bound neck
- 20 large frets
- 34" scale
- Chrome hardware
- Vintage-style butterfly tuners
- Vintage-style 4-saddle bridge
- 3-ply black/white/black pickguard
- 2 single-coil Duncan Designed™ JB101 Jazz Bass pickups with Alnico V magnets
It's an affordable instrument with killer vibe for true funk disciples. Order yours now!
Vintage Modified Jazz Bass Specifications:
- Body: Soft Maple
- Bridge: Standard 4-Saddle
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Neck: Maple, C-Shape
- Pickups: 2 Duncan Designed JB101 Single-Coil Pickups with AlNiCo 5 Magnets
- Scale: 34"