Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass V 5-String Electric Bass Olympic WhiteProduct #H99636 Squier H99636 BAK 5 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Superior sound and feel for the five-string bassist, with superior Squier performance and value.
Squier's Vintage Modified Jazz Bass is now available in a five-string model. Like its mid-'70s-style four-string brother, the Vintage Modified Jazz Bass V has a handsome natural-finish soft maple body and one-piece maple neck with sharp-looking black binding and block inlays on the 20-fret maple Fingerboard. Other features include dual Fender-Designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass pickups, three-ply pickguard, five-saddle bridge and chrome hardware and tuners.
- Soft maple body
- Natural gloss body finish
- "C" shape hard maple neck
- 20 Medium jumbo frets
- Block position inlays
- Maple fingerboard
- Natural satin neck finish
- 4-Bolt Squier neck plate
- 1-Ply black neck binding
- Dual-action truss rod
- 4 mm Hex truss rod nut
- SS pickup configuration
- Fender-Designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass pickups
- Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup) and Master Tone controls
- Chrome hardware finish
- 5-String standard vintage-style bridge with single groove saddles
- White PPS string nut
- Standard open-gear tuning machines
- Knurled chrome dome control knobs
- 4-Over, 1-Under tuning machine array
- Bar style string retainer
- Synthetic bone nut
Get down with some vintage vibes today.
Vintage Modified Jazz Bass V 5-String Electric Bass Specifications:
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)