Open Box (Blemished) Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass Left Handed
(3-Color Sunburst 888365783406)
Left Handed Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A legendary bass with outstanding tone designed for the working musician's budget.
Squier's Vintage Modified Left-Handed Jazz Bass delivers great traditional Jazz Bass style and performance, with dual Fender-designed pickups and a slim "C"-shaped maple neck with a vintage-tint gloss finish. Other features include a 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets, tortoiseshell pickguard, four-saddle bridge, chrome control knobs and hardware, and open-gear tuners. Superior sound and feel for today's bassists, with superior Squier performance and value.
- Basswood body
- Gloss polyester body finish
- Jazz Bass body shape
- "C" Shape Maple neck
- Gloss polyurethane neck finish
- 34" (864 mm) Scale
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 20 Medium jumbo frets
- Synthetic bone string nut
- White dot position inlays
- Fender-designed single-coil Jazz Bass bridge and middle pickups
- Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup) and Master Tone controls
- SS pickup configuration
- 4-Saddle vintage-style bridge
- Chrome hardware finish
- Standard open-gear tuning machines
- Tortoiseshell pickguard
- NPS strings, Gauges .045-.105
- Vintage tint neck
- Knurled chrome dome control knobs
Get yours today!