- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The look and style of yesteryear with updated specs and electronics.
From Squier, a leader in producing quality basses and guitars for a great price, comes the Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '77, a gorgeous-looking 4-string bass built for professionals, priced for beginners.
Its agathis body has a a gloss black-finish and its one-piece maple neck is dressed up in '70s style with white binding and white pearloid block inlays on a maple fretboard.
A pair of Duncan Designed Jazz Bass single-coil pickups emanate the bold, clear tone that has made the Jazz bass an enduring favorite.
Other features on the Squier Jazz bass include chrome hardware and machine heads, black plastic Stratocaster-style knobs, a 3-ply black/white/black pickguard, and a 4-saddle chrome bridge.
Strap this beauty on and prepare for an onslaught of powerful bass bliss.
- Colors: Black
- Body: Agathis
- Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Series: Vintage Modified Guitars
- Finger Board Radius: 9-1/2" Radius
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1-1/2"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Standard Open-Gear Tuners
- Bridge: Standard 4-Saddle
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Strings: Super 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
Funkify the low-end with this classic-looking 4-string jazz bass for a great price. Order now!