A legendary bass with outstanding tone designed for the working musician's budget.
Squier's Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '70s returns you to a great period in Jazz Bass history, with dual Fender-designed pickups and a slim "C"-shaped maple neck with a vintage-tint gloss finish. Other features include a black-bound 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and stylish black block inlays, three-ply black pickguard, four-saddle bridge, knurled chrome control knobs, and open-gear tuners. Super '70s sound and feel for today's bassists, with superior Squier performance and value.
- Soft maple body
- Polyurethane body finish
- Jazz Bass body shape
- "C" Shape maple neck
- Vintage tint gloss neck finish
- 34" (864 mm) Scale
- Maple fingerboard
- 20 Medium jumbo frets
- Synthetic bone string nut
- Block position inlays
- Fender-designed single-coil Jazz Bass bridge and middle pickups
- Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup) and Master Tone controls
- SS pickup configuration
- 4-Saddle standard bridge
- Chrome hardware finish
- Standard open-gear tuning machines
- 3-Ply black pickguard
- Fender USA Bass 7250ML strings, NPS, Gauges .045-.100
Get yours today!
Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '70s Specifications:
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)