Open Box (Mint) Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass V Special
5 String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A versatile bass that lets you go even lower at an unbeatable price.
Squier's most versatile Jaguar bass model is even more versatile now, with the extended range of the Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass V Special five-string model. You get all the sharp looks, fantastic tone and great features of its four-string brother, now with the addition of an earth-shaking low B string.
Features include a sleek offset-waist body, slim fast-action maple neck with "modern C" profile, 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets, booming Fender-designed split single-coil Precision Bass V middle pickup and growling Fender-designed single-coil Jazz Bass V bridge pickup, active bass-boost circuit for extra low-end power, three-ply black pickguard and four black plastic control knobs (middle pickup volume, bridge pickup volume, master tone, active bass boost circuit), vintage-style five-string bridge with five single-groove saddles, and vintage-style tuners. Available in Black, Crimson Red Transparent and Three-color Sunburst.
- Basswood body
- Gloss polyurethane body finish
- Jaguar body shape
- "C" Shape maple neck
- Satin polyurethane neck finish
- 34" (864 mm) Scale
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 20 Medium jumbo frets
- Synthetic bone string nut
- White dot position inlays
- 4-Bolt Squier neck plate
- Fender-designed single-coil Jazz Bass V bridge pickup with adjustable pole pieces
- Fender-designed single split-coil Precision Bass V middle pickup
- Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Bass Boost and Master Tone controls
- Active Bass Boost Circuit
- 5-String standard vintage-style bridge with single groove saddles
- Chrome hardware finish
- Standard open-gear tuning machines
- 3-Ply black/white/black pickguard
Get yours today!
Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass V Special Specifications:
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)