Squier Vintage Modified Fretless Jazz Bass
Fretless Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A smooth fretless at a working musician's price.
Squier's Vintage Modified Jazz Bass Fretless fuses the slippery sound of an upright and the sleek style of an electric, with dual Fender-designed pickups and a slim "C"-shaped maple neck with a vintage-tint gloss finish. Other features include a fretless ebonol fingerboard with white fret-marker lines, four-saddle bridge, chrome control knobs and hardware, and open-gear tuners. Superior fretless sound and feel for today's bassists, with superior Squier performance and value.
- Agathis body
- Polyurethane body finish
- Jazz Bass body shape
- "C" Shape maple neck
- Vintage Tint Gloss neck finish
- 34" (864 mm) Scale
- Fretless Ebonol fingerboard
- Synthetic bone string nut
- Fender-Designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass bridge and middle pickups
- Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup) and Master Tone controls
- SS pickup configuration
- 4-Saddle standard bridge
- Chrome hardware finish
Get yours today!
Vintage Modified Fretless Jazz Bass Specifications:
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)