The original electric bass.
The Affinity Series Precision electric bass represent the best value in solid-body electric bass guitar design. With its comfortable neck and classic tone, the Affinity Series P Bass is the natural choice whether you're just starting, need a bass for occasional use, or just want a solid workhorse instrument that's as easy to own as it is to play.
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Pickup Configuration: Single Split-Coil Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Standard Precision Bass Split Single-Coil Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Standard 4-Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear Tuners
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Strings: Fender USA Super Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045, .065, .080, .100 Gauges)
- Pickguard: (506, 595, 525, 532) 1-Ply White
- (505) 3-Ply Black/White/Black
Call or click to order the Squier Affinity Precision Bass.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Solid Electronics
- Small Venues
Comments about Squier P Bass Electric Guitar:
I bought this for my son. .. he is 16. He plays everyday and loves the sound and feel of this bass.