Squier Left-Handed 1970s Vintage Modified Jazz BassProduct #620728 Squier 620728 BAQ Left Handed Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A left-handed version of Squier's popular Vintage Modified Jazz Bass.
The left-handed Squier 1970s Vintage Modified Jazz Bass is graced with a handsome natural finish. The southpaw Squier bass has a soft maple body and 1-piece maple neck with sharp-looking black binding. Its 20-fret maple fingerboard boasts block inlays. The bass's soulful sound emanates from a pair of single-coil Duncan Designed Jazz Bass pickups. Other appointments on the 1970s Vintage Modified Jazz Bass include chrome hardware and machine heads, a 3-ply pickguard and a 4-saddle chrome bridge.
- Model Name: Vintage Modified Jazz Bass Left Handed
- Model Number: 032-6722-(521)
- Series: Vintage Modified Series
- Colors: (521) Natural (Polyurethane Finish)
- Body: Soft Maple
- Neck: Maple, C-Shape (Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 2 Duncan Designed JB101 Single-Coil Jazz Bass Pickups with AlNiCo 5 Magnets
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Bridge: Standard 4-Saddle
- Machine Heads: Standard Open-Gear Tuners
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.50" (38 mm)
- Black Bound Fingerboard with Black Block Position Inlays,
- Knurled Chrome Dome Control Knobs
Same great mid-'70s looks, sound and feel, only in a mirror-image instrument designed to bring the love to the lefties.