Squier's Deluxe Jazz Bass Active model in a 4-string version.
The Squier Deluxe Jazz Bass IV Active is a 4-string version of another popular Squier bass—the Deluxe Jazz Bass V Active. Like its 5-string predecessor, the Deluxe Jazz Bass Active is perfect for 4-string bassists who want modern active tone at an unbeatable price. Features include an active 3-band EQ with slap switch, a 1-piece maple neck with Squier ebonol fingerboard and a matching painted headstock on the black bass.
The Deluxe Squier bass offers a basswood body, and a maple, C-shape neck for easy movement up and down fretboard. The dual single-coil Jazz Bass Pickups pickups are piloted by controls knobs including master volume,
blend, treble/bass (stacked), middle, and slap switch. Pickup switching features a blend control.
The Squier Deluxe Jazz Bass Active model's bridge is a standard 4-saddle. The bass also offers standard open-gear machine head tuners, chrome hardware, 34" scale length, 1.50" nut width, active electronics, quick-release battery compartment, side dot position inlays, knurled chrome control knobs, and a body dressed in a polyurethane finish.
- Model Name: Deluxe Jazz Bass® Active
- Series: Deluxe Series
- Polyurethane Finish
- Body: Basswood
- Neck: Maple, C-Shape (Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Ebonol, 12" Radius (305 mm)
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 2 Single-Coil Jazz Bass Pickups (Neck and Bridge)
- Controls: master volume, blend, treble/bass (Stacked), middle, slap switch
- Pickup switching: blend control
- Bridge: standard 4-saddle
- Machine heads: standard open-gear tuners
- Hardware: chrome
- Scale: 34" (864 mm)
- Width at nut: 1.50" (38 mm)
- Active electronics
- Quick-release battery compartment
- Side dot-position inlays
- Knurled chrome control knobs
Order today and play happy.
Deluxe Jazz Bass IV Active Specifications:
- ACTIVE CIRCUIT: SLAP SWITCH ON: SLAP SWITCH OFF
- INPUT: 1KHz 100mV:
- BATTERY: 9V:
- MAX OUTPUT (VR MAX,EQ C) 1KHz: 100mV: 60mV
- TREBLE BOOST/CUT: 10KHz: 8dB/-9dB: 9dB/-9dB
- MIDDLE BOOST/CUT: 1KHz: 9dB/-10dB: 7dB/-8dB
- BASS BOOST/CUT: 100Hz: 7dB/-7dB: 4dB/-5dB
- MINI NOISE (VR ALL MINI): 1KHz: 0.5mV below: 0.5mV below
- MAX NOISE (VR ALL MAX): 1KHz: 3mV below: 3mV below
- RESPONSE 100 Hz: LOW: 0dB: 8dB
- 1 KHz: MIDDLE: 0dB: 0dB
- 10 KHz: HIGH: 0dB: 4dB