Squier Deluxe Jazz Bass IV Active
4 String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Squier's Deluxe Jazz Bass Active model in a 4-string version.
The Squier Deluxe Jazz Bass IV Active is a 4-string version of another popular Squier bass-the Deluxe Jazz Bass V Active. Like its 5-string predecessor, the Deluxe Jazz Bass Active is perfect for 4-string bassists who want modern active tone at an unbeatable price. Features include an active 3-band EQ with slap switch, a 1-piece maple neck with Squier ebonol fingerboard and a matching painted headstock on the black bass.
The Deluxe Squier bass offers a basswood body, and a maple, C-shape neck for easy movement up and down fretboard. The dual single-coil Jazz Bass Pickups pickups are piloted by controls knobs including master volume,
blend, treble/bass (stacked), middle, and slap switch. Pickup switching features a blend control.
The Squier Deluxe Jazz Bass Active model's bridge is a standard 4-saddle. The bass also offers standard open-gear machine head tuners, chrome hardware, 34" scale length, 1.50" nut width, active electronics, quick-release battery compartment, side dot position inlays, knurled chrome control knobs, and a body dressed in a polyurethane finish.
- Model Name: Deluxe Jazz Bass Active
- Series: Deluxe Series
- Polyurethane Finish
- Body: Basswood
- Neck: Maple, C-Shape (Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Ebonol, 12" Radius (305 mm)
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 2 Single-Coil Jazz Bass Pickups (Neck and Bridge)
- Controls: master volume, blend, treble/bass (Stacked), middle, slap switch
- Pickup switching: blend control
- Bridge: standard 4-saddle
- Machine heads: standard open-gear tuners
- Hardware: chrome
- Scale: 34" (864 mm)
- Width at nut: 1.50" (38 mm)
- Active electronics
- Quick-release battery compartment
- Side dot-position inlays
- Knurled chrome control knobs
Order today and play happy.
Deluxe Jazz Bass IV Active Specifications:
- ACTIVE CIRCUIT: SLAP SWITCH ON: SLAP SWITCH OFF
- INPUT: 1KHz 100mV:
- BATTERY: 9V:
- MAX OUTPUT (VR MAX,EQ C) 1KHz: 100mV: 60mV
- TREBLE BOOST/CUT: 10KHz: 8dB/-9dB: 9dB/-9dB
- MIDDLE BOOST/CUT: 1KHz: 9dB/-10dB: 7dB/-8dB
- BASS BOOST/CUT: 100Hz: 7dB/-7dB: 4dB/-5dB
- MINI NOISE (VR ALL MINI): 1KHz: 0.5mV below: 0.5mV below
- MAX NOISE (VR ALL MAX): 1KHz: 3mV below: 3mV below
- RESPONSE 100 Hz: LOW: 0dB: 8dB
- 1 KHz: MIDDLE: 0dB: 0dB
- 10 KHz: HIGH: 0dB: 4dB
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Squier Deluxe Jazz Bass IV Active:
i got this bass a couple of weeks back and let me add by saying that im a die hard fender fan, but my paycheck doesn't allow me to play one lol so i decided to play squier cause most squier basses i've played get as close to fender as possible without destroying my banking account. before i purchased this bass i played a squier mb4 but after getting this bass i can't put it down long enough to plug my mb4 in anymore. the tone possiblities are awesome and the fingerboard is better than any fingerboard i have ever played before, its smooth and it feels better than any fender bass i've played. i bought the 3 tone sunburst and let me tell ya its beautiful, the picture on here doesn't do it any justice. the bridge is a better bridge than what you find on standard fender or squier basses too. it stays in tune very well so i can spend more time playing than fighting keeping it in tune. after this bass i was looking at what all squier has to offer and i seen they are fixing to come out with a jaguar bass in which i will be waiting for the day it hits the shelf so i can get mine. good job squier i am forever a fan.