Squier Affinity Series Precision Bass PJ, Rosewood Fingerboard
(Olympic White Rosewood Fingerboard)
4 String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Classic tone and comfortable feel at a low-end price.
Squier Affinity Series basses represent an incredible value in bass guitar design. The Affinity Series Precision Bass PJ rocks classic tone and comfortable feel, with a new-for-2013 two-color headstock logo, three-ply black/white/black pickguard, single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup in addition to the traditional split single-coil Precision Bass pickup, separate volume controls for each pickup, and eye-catching finishes.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Middle Pickup: Standard Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
Save money, but enjoy the great sounds with this Squier bass. Order today!
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Feel
- Good Tone
- Great Sound And Feel
- No Skunk Stripe On Neck
- Rock Concerts
- School Bands
Comments about Squier Affinity Series Precision Bass PJ, Rosewood Fingerboard:
Great price for a really great bass. Skunk stripe on the neck and better tuners are the only improvements I could think of. I bought the bass to add a fretless neck.