Spector USA NS-5H2-EX Buckeye Burl Top 5-String Bass Guitar Buckeye Burl NaturalProduct #520019 Spector 520019 BAK 5 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A fully equipped professional bass with an unusual, eye-catching marbelized top.
This distinctive 5-string from Spector has a mahogany body with an eye-catching buckeye burl top and graphite-reinforced 3-piece, deep-inset, bolt-on rock map;le neck with a pau ferro fingerboard lavishly decorated with mother-of-pearl inlays. A pair of special EMG 40CS-TW single/dual coil mode pickups and Aguilar OBP-3 3-band active tone controls let you shape your tone. Additional sound tweaking is provided by a stacked pot knob for bass and treble boost/cut, a single midrange push/pull knob that allows you to select the center-mid frequency of 400-800, as well as 2 push/pull-style volume knobs for selecting the single or double coil mode on the pickup. Black hardware includes a custom aluminum Hipshot bridge with brass saddles and Hipshot UltraLite tuners. Includes a Spector harshell case.
- Original Spector NS curved body style
- Mahogany body
- Graphite-reinfo rced, 3-pc deep inset bolt-on rock maple neck
- Buckeye burl top
- 35" scale length
- 24 frets
- 16" radius
- 1.84" nut width
- Pau Ferro fingerboard
- Mother-of-pearl Spector inlays
- Custom aluminum Hipshot bridge with brass saddles
- Hipshot UltraLite tuners
- Black hardware
- Aguilar OBP-3 3-band active tone controls
- Stack pot knob for bass
- and treble boost/cut
- Single midrange boost/cut knob with push/pull for selecting the center-mid freq. of 400-800
- Volume and blend knobs
- Special EMG 40CS-TW single/dual coil mode pickups
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects to the original owner
- Natural matte finish
Introduce yourself to the beauty of buckeye burl, and the gorgeous sound it can help make. Order today!
USA NS-5H2-EX Buckeye Burl Top 5-String Bass Guitar Specifications:
- Weight: 32 lbs.