Spector NS-4H2-FM Quilted Maple Bass Guitar
4 String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Active tone controls, EMG humbuckers, and a beautifully figured top deliver powerful performance and stunning looks!
The NS-4H2-FM Quilted Maple Electric Bass Guitar features the NS curved body shape crafted with quilted maple over a mahogany back. The 34"-scale bolt-on neck is created from three pieces of maple with graphite stiffening rods inside. Other features include a pau ferro fingerboard, Spector mother-of- pearl crown inlays and black hardware.
The Aguilar OBP-3 active tone controls and EMG active 35CSTW pickups with single and dual-coil modes gives you plenty of tonal choices to work with.
- Construction: Spector original deep inset bolt-on
- Body style: Spector original NS curved body shape
- Body wood: Quilted maple over mahogany back
- Neck: 3-piece maple with graphite stiffening rods inside
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard radius: 16"
- Nut width: 1.645"
- Fret: 24
- Scale: 34"
- Inlay: Spector mother-of- pearl crowns
- Bridge: Custom Hipshot (aluminum bridge with brass saddles)
- Bridge string spacing: .75"
- Hardware: Black
- Pickups: EMG active 35CSTW, ceramic and steel components, single/dual coil modes
- Controls: Two volume, Aguilar OBP-3 active tone controls-bass boost/cut, treble boost/cut, mid boost/cut; selectable mid center point
- Adjustments: truss rod 4mm, bridge 1/16"
This is an instrument that will show off your bass skills to full effect. Order it today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!