Spector forte4 Electric Bass Guitar(Matte Black Stain) Sku #H63786000001000 Spector H63786 BAJ 4 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Neck-thru design, breakthrough price.
The Spector Forte series was developed to bring the essence of what is their USA Series Basses to a price point that is greatly reduced from their other Neck-Thru USA models.
The Spector Forte-4 bass is powered by active EMG Pickups and the Aguilar OBP-2 Tone Circuit. It has solid Flame Maple wings and a 3 piece rock-maple graphite reinforced neck with 24 fret Pau Ferro (Bolivian Rosewood) fingerboard.
The hardware consists of a Spector USA locking-bridge in black finish, black Gotoh GB7 tuners and Dunlop dual design straplocks.
Includes hardshell case.
The philosophy behind the Spector Forte series is simple: no options, no frills, all tone.
The USA Series Forte Basses are hand-made-to-order by Stuart Spector and his small group of master craftsmen in their Woodstock, NY Workshop. Each is signed and numbered by Stuart upon completion so the owner will know that they are playing an instrument which is uniquely special.
- Spector neck-thru body shape
- No frills, all tone design
- Active electronics
Make an investment in your bass-playing career. Order today.
forte4 Electric Bass Guitar Specifications:
- Body construction: Solid Flame Maple
- Color options: Black Stain Only
- Finish options: Matte Polyurethane
- Neck: 3-Piece Maple
- Graphite Reinforced
- Neck-Thru Body Construction
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro (Bolivian Rosewood)
- Neck inlays: standard Side-Neck Dots Markers
- Frets: 24
- Scale length: 34"
- Radius: 16"
- Width at nut: 1.64"
- String spacing at bridge: 0.75"
- Nut: Solid Brass
- Hardware color: Black
- Bridge: SPECTOR® USA Locking Bridge™
- Tuners: Gotoh® GB70-E™
- Strap button: Dunlop® Dual Design™
- Electronics: Aguilar® OBP-2™
- Circuit type: 9-Volt Active
- Pickups: EMG® 35DC™