Rogue LX405 Series III Pro 5-String Electric Bass Guitar
5 String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Deep, powerful bass with modern electronics.
The 5-string Rogue LX405 Series III Electric Bass is fashioned with a quilted maple top on a basswood body with a matching veneer on the headstock. The neck is Canadian hard maple deeply set in the body with 6 bolts for sustain approaching that of a neck-thru bass.
For stability the neck is fitted with a 2-way truss rod. The bass guitar's fretboard is highest-grade Indian rosewood. Genuine blue abalone position markers and a graphite nut grace the fingerboard. Satin chrome die-cast tuners and bridge are eye-catching details.
The bass guitar's strings can be anchored through body or bridge to suit your preference. The Rogue 5-string is armed with an MM-style humbucker at the bridge and a single-coil up front with active EQ. Controls include volume, blend, bass boost/cut, and treble boost/cut. You can bypass the active electronics with the pull-out volume knob in case your battery dies. The Rogue LX405 Series III is a wonderfully light and well-balanced 5-string bass, and its low price makes it a must-have for every bassist.
Case sold separately
- Basswood body with quilted maple top and matching veneer on headstock
- Canadian hard maple bolt-on neck
- 24 Frets
- Dual-action truss rod
- Highest-grade Indian rosewood fingerboard
- Real blue abalone position markers
- Graphite nut
- Die-cast Y-style tuners
- Hi-mass die-cast bridge(string-thru body or bridge)
- MM-style humbucker at the bridge and single-coil up front with active EQ
- Active circuit can be bypassed with pull-out volume knob switch if your battery fails
- Controls include volume, blend, treble boost/cut, and bass boost/cut
- Case sold separately
Pick one up today!
LX405 Series III Pro 5-String Electric Bass Guitar Specifications:
- Scale length: 34"
Width at Nut: 45mm
Width at last fret: 67mm
Thickness at 1st fret: 21mm
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer