Rogue LX400 Series III Pro Electric Bass Guitar Sunset BurstProduct #620817 Rogue 620817 BAJ 4 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An amazing amount of bass for this sweet price.
The Rogue LX400 Series III Pro Electric Bass is wonderfully light and well-balanced. Rogue builds the LX400 Pro with a quilted maple top basswood body with matching veneer on the headstock.
The Rogue bass guitar's Canadian hard rock maple neck has a deep-set neck joint with 6 bolts for sustain comparable to a neck-thru bass. The LX400 Pro bass' superior construction features a 2-way truss rod, highest-grade Indian rosewood fingerboard, genuine blue abalone dot markers, graphite nut, and satin chrome die-cast hardware.
String this bass through the body or bridge. Deluxe electronics include an MM-style humbucker in the bridge position; an exposed pole-piece single-coil pickup in the mid position; active EQ; volume, blend, bass boost/cut, and treble boost/cut controls. You can bypass the the Rogue LX400 Series III Pro bass guitar's active circuit if your battery fails or to satisfy your tone Jones.
Case sold separately
- Rogue LX400 Pro 4-String Electric Bass Features:
- Basswood body with quilted maple top and matching veneer on headstock
- Canadian hard maple bolt-on neck
- Dual action truss rod
- Highest-grade Indian rosewood fingerboard
- Real blue abalone position markers
- Graphite nut
- Die-cast Y-style tuners
- Hi-mass die-cast bridge(string-thru body or bridge)
- An MM-style humbucker in bridge position and exposed pole-piece single-coil pickup in the middle position
- Active circuit can be bypassed if your battery fails with pullout volume knob switch
- Controls include volume, blend, treble boost/cut, and bass boost/cut
- Very light and well-balanced
- Case sold separately
Order the bass of your dreams for so little money it's almost funny.