4 String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A body style and sound that is beloved by Ric fans now in gorgeous walnut.
The Classic Rickenbacker bass has been strengthened with walnut for a solid and natural look that keeps with the traditional character of the instrument made famous for its ringing sustain, treble punch and solid underlying bass. A subtle strip of binding graces the elegantly curved body and the maple fretboard. Deluxe triangular inlays and stereo capability are standard features. Includes case.
- Body Type: Solid
- No. Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 84.5cm (33-1/4'')
- Neck Width at Nut: 42.9mm (1-11/16'')
- Neck Width at 12th Fret: 54mm (2-1/8'')
- Crown Radius: 25.4cm (10'')
- Body Wood: Walnut
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Maple
- Weight: 4.1kg (9.0lb.)
- Overall Length: 113.8cm (44-13/16'')
- Overall Width: 34.3cm (13-1/2'')
- Overall Depth: 31.8mm (1-1/4'')
- Neck Binding: Yes
- Fret Marker Style: Triangle
- Tailpiece: RIC
- Bridge: RIC
- Neck Type: Through body
- No. of Pickups: 2
- Type of Pickups: Single-Coil
- Output Type: Mono and Stereo
- Machine Heads: Schaller Deluxe
- Includes case
Rickenbacker has been turning heads and turning up ears for years. Get yours today!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
- Solid Electronics
- Fret Buzz
Comments about Rickenbacker 4003W:
Different having a Ric with the wood grain. Arrived ready to play and well set up.I like low action and dropped strings down resulting in a bit of fret buzz so I question if frets need to be dressed. Sound has the punch and sustain that the 4003 is known for and I love the separate pickup controls for tone and volume. Having tried the Ricosound output to two amps yet, but look forward to that avenue of tone shaping. Well worth the purchase!