Normandy 4-String Archtop Electric Bass Guitar Anodized ObsidianProduct #582634 Normandy 582634 BAJ 4 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The sustain on this bass is an all day affair.
Dubbed the "thunder stealer," because of its chrome plating, beautiful design, this 4-string archtop electric bass guitar boasts killer sound and striking ability to steal the spotlight from the lead singer. The Normandy bass guitar was created as a companion to the innovative, award-winning Normandy aluminum archtop guitar. The Normandy Archtop Bass stands out in the world of musical instruments because of its aluminum body and aluminum nut that magnify its sustain qualities. And as far as structure, this beast is as solid as a Sherman tank.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Hard rock maple neck with rosewood fretboard
- 10" fingerboard radius, slim back contour
- 1 11/16 nut width
- 34" scale w/ extra 21st fret
- Chrome hardware
- Tune-O-Matic style bridge
- Chrome-plated, height adjustable stop tail piece
- Chrome, 20:1 ratio tuners
- Independent front and rear volume controls
- One master tone control
- 3-way pickup selector
- 9 lb.
- 18% nickel/silver fret wire
- Normandy Guitars Aluminum Nut
A truly liberating bass. Order your Normandy 4-string archtop now.