Music Man Sterling 5 H Bass Black Rosewood FretboardProduct #481933 Music Man 481933 BAK 5 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A smaller, comfortable cousin of the StingRay.
The 5-string MusicMan Sterling is an electruc bass with a shape similar to the StingRay bass. The Sterling bass is shorter and narrower, while the neck remains basically the same. The MusicMan Sterling also features hot-rodded electronics: active 3-band preamp, a MusicMan humbucker pickup with hum canceling phantom coil, and unique 3-way switching (both coils in series mode, single coil, and both coils in parallel mode). Schaller BM tapered-post tuners. Volume, treble, mid, bass controls. MusicMan includes a hardshell case with the Sterling 5 H Electric Bass.
- Body Wood: Ash
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Music Man chrome-plated, hardened steel bridge plate with stainless steel saddles;
- Pickguard: Black
- Frets: 22 - High profile, wide
- Neck Wood: Select maple neck
- Fingerboard: maple or rosewood (depending on color)
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Tuning Machines: Schaller BM, with tapered string posts
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined control cover
- Controls: 3-band active preamp; vol, treble, mid, bass
- Switching: 3-way lever pickup selector
- Pickup: Music Man humbucking with ceramic pole pieces and hum canceling phantom coil
You don't have to have a big bass to sound big. Order this one and play.