Music Man Bongo 6 HH Bass
(Black Black Pickguard)
6+ String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Totally killer design looks like tomorrow, sounds incredible.
The 6-string MusicMan Bongo Bass Guitar is crafted from select basswood carved into one of the most distinctive electric guitar body styles ever. The MusicMan Bongo is very well balanced and responsive. Features include a super-tight 5-bolt joint to a select maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard. Dual neodymium humbucker pickups with 4-band EQ on 2 concentric knobs and continuous balance provide huge tone with precision command. The Bongo electric bass's Schaller BM tuners with tapered string posts, easily accessible truss rod, matching headstock, and a graphite acrylic resin-coated body cavity (for supreme noise shielding) add up to true MusicMan luxury.
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Music Man chrome-plated, hardened steel bridge plate with stainless steel saddles
- Pickguard: Black
- Frets: 24 - High profile, wide
- Neck Wood: Select maple neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fret Markers: Custom Half-Moons
- Neck Finish: Opaque satin
- Neck Colors: Color matches body
- Tuning Machines: MM designed light weight tuners
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- Controls: Dual Pickup, 4-band active preamp; vol, bridge/neck pickup balance, treble, high-mid, low-mid, bass
- Pickups: Dual Humbucking with Neodymium magnets
If you've been looking for something totally new, you've found it. Trust MusicMan to do it right. Order today.