MTD Kingston Saratoga 5-String Electric Bass Guitar
(Transparent Black Maple Fingerboard)
5 String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A J-style bass with hand-made quality at a budget friendly price.
The Kingston Sarasota 5-string electric bass has a carved basswood body that is light in weight, but heavy in tone. This innovative bass has the tried-and-true 34" scale length with a bolt-on maple neck that has an asymetrical neck profile that is incredibly fast and comfortable. A 21-fret maple or rosewood fingerboard give you plenty of room to move and the Buzz Feiten tuning system insures that this bass plays in tune in all positions. The Sarasota is loaded with two MTD passive single coil J-style pickups that deliver a broad spectrum of great tones. Controls include two volumes and one tone.The MTD quick release bridge allows for instant string changes. Case sold separately.
The MTD Kingston Saratoga bass is a modern re-imagining of a classic J bass, at a budget-friendly price. It is Michael Tobias' innovations like the asymetrical neck and Quick-Release bridge which sets the Saratoga apart from the crowd.
- 34" scale length
- Carved basswood body
- One-piece bolt-on maple neck with satin polyester finish
- Asymetrical neck profile
- Buzz Feiten Tuning System
- 1.75" nut width
- 21-fret maple or rosewood fingerboard
- Double-action truss rod
- Smoked chrome hardware
- MTD passive, single coil J-style pickups
- Three controls: two volume knobs and one passive tone
- Shielded electronics compartment
- Ping, sealed die-cast tuners
- MTD quick release bridge, 3/4" (19mm) string spacing
- Case sold separately
Order a bass that is both classic and classy.