Sharp looking, great feeling, and killer sounding!
The Kingston Heir fretless bass guitar has all the same great features of the Kingston Artist and adds a Flamed Maple top and a single Jazz pickup in the neck position. Electronics and hardware are made to MTD specifications in Korea.
- 34" scale
- 24 medium jumbo frets
- Zero fret 1 1/2" wide
- MTD bridge, 3/4" (19mm) spacing
- One-piece neck w/satin polyester finish
- Carved Ash body (figured maple top option)
- Five controls, volume, blend, plus 3 band EQ
- MTD exposed pole alnico J and MM pickups
A Michael Tobias Design bass at an affordable price? Jump on it!