MTD Kingston Heir 5-String Fretless Bass Guitar Trans Cherry EbonolProduct #513940 MTD 513940 BAF Fretless Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Sexy and dangerous.
The Kingston Heir 5-string fretless electric bass guitar has all the same great features of the Kingston Artist and adds a Flamed Maple top, and it packs both J and MM MTD exposed-pole pickups. Electronics and hardware are made to MTD specifications in Korea.
- 35" scale
- Zero fret 1 3/4" wide
- MTD bridge, 3/4" (19mm) spacing
- One-piece neck w/satin polyester finish
- Double-action truss rod
- Carved ash body
- with famed maple top
- 5 controls: volume, blend, plus 3-band EQ
- MTD exposed-pole alnico J and MM pickups
- MTD quick-release bridge
- Shielded electronics compartment
Order today and play a smooth, sleek bass with tons of tone.