Famous Lakland quality at an affordable price.
It provides thumpin' bass tone through an MM pickup in the bridge position and a traditional-style single-coil pickup at the neck. The MM has a coil splitter to maximize tonal range. The neck is quarter-sawn maple and features graphite reinforcement bars and a maple fretboard. The body is made of swamp ash. Hipshot UltraLight tuners. 35" scale. Lakland Dual Access bridge. Controls include cut and boost; 3-band EQ; panning-style pickup blend; master volume (with pullout for preamp bypass); and 3-way, bridge-pickup coil-tap toggle. Includes hardshell case.
Lakland luthiers now do their fret work using Plek technology to assure optimum playability. Plek is a CAD/CAM machine with scanning capability. It was developed to perform high-speed, highly accurate fret dressing, nut and bridge slotting and shaping, and engraving work. When used by an experienced luthier, the Plek machine produces necks with fretwork and action that equal the very best handwork and does it consistently.
- MM pickup-in the bridge position and a single Traditional single-coil pickup at the neck
- MM pickup has a coil splitter to maximize tonal range
- Neck is quarter-sawn maple
- Features graphite reinforcement bars and an East Indian rosewood fretboard
- Swamp ash body
- Hipshot UltraLight tuners
- 35" scale
- Dual access bridge
- Controls include cut & boost, 3-band EQ, panning-style pickup blend, master volume (with pullout for preamp bypass), and 3-way bridge-pickup coil-tap toggle
- Includes case