Jackson JS3 Concert Bass with Quilted Maple Top Transparent RedProduct #J01704 Jackson J01704 BAJ 4 String Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Swift, sleek, and deadly without breaking the bank.
The 34" scale basswood JS3 Concert Bass has a fully bound, bolt-on three-piece maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard featuring pearloid sharfin inlays that is topped off by the distinct Jackson Pointed 4-In-Line headstock. The JS3 uses Jackson dual humbucking high output pickups to capture your licks with bridge and neck volume control and 3-band active tone circuit. and volume to help shape your tone. It also has a high mass bridge, knurled dome control knobs, and black hardware. It comes in your choice for transparent blue and transparent red red hand-rubbed oil finishes (choose from the drop down menu).
- Body shape: Concert Bass
- Body finish: Gloss Polyester
- Number of frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Position inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Fretboard Radius: 12" to 16" compound radius (304.8mm to 406.4mm)
- Headstock binding: White
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: 3-piece maple
- Neck Finish: Hand-rubbed oil
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (864mm)
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 4-In-Line
- Neck Plate: Jackson
- Neck Binding: White
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Bridge pickup: Jackson High Output Humbucking Bass
- Neck pickup: Jackson High Output Humbucking Bass
- Special electronics: 3-Band Active Tone Circuit
- Controls: Neck Volume, Bridge Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Jackson High Mass
- String Nut: Black Plastic
Enjoy great bottom end without killing your bottom line. Order today!