The pinnacle of playing comfort, smart design, and Japanese craftsmanship.
The SR Prestige SR4500E electric bass guitar is proudly made in Japan by the finest Ibanez craftsmen from top-of-the-line components. Its sleek and comfortable light ash body and five-piece maple/bubinga prestige neck with maple fretboard make for the ultimate playing experience. KTS titanium reinforcement rods inside the neck provide enhanced stability.
The SR4500E boasts two USA-made Bartolini soapbar pickups hand-made exclusively for Ibanez. These humbucking, passive pickups provide excellent clarity with a well-balanced tonal response customized specifically for the SR Prestige Series. A Power Curve EQ offers fast and easy midrange fine tuning.
- Precision-made in Japan
- Sleek and comfortable light ash body
- Five-piece maple/bubinga Atlas-4 HP neck with KTS titanium reinforcement rods
- Maple fretboard with medium frets
- Bartolini Custom pickups
- Power Curve III EQ with bass, mid, treble, and mid Q controls
- Mono-Rail IV bridge with locking saddles allows each string to vibrate fully with no interference from other strings
- Black dot inlays
SR4500E Electric Bass Guitar Specifications:
- Scale length: 34"
Width at nut: 38mm
Width last fret: 60mm
Thickness 1st fret: 19.5mm
Thickness 12th fret: 22.5mm