- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The pinnacle of playing comfort, smart design, and Japanese craftsmanship.
The SR Prestige SR4500E electric bass guitar is proudly made in Japan by the finest Ibanez craftsmen from top-of-the-line components. Its sleek and comfortable light ash body and five-piece maple/bubinga prestige neck with maple fretboard make for the ultimate playing experience. KTS™ titanium reinforcement rods inside the neck provide enhanced stability.
The SR4500E boasts two USA-made Bartolini soapbar pickups hand-made exclusively for Ibanez. These humbucking, passive pickups provide excellent clarity with a well-balanced tonal response customized specifically for the SR Prestige Series. A Power Curve EQ offers fast and easy midrange fine tuning.
- Precision-made in Japan
- Sleek and comfortable light ash body
- Five-piece maple/bubinga Atlas-4 HP neck with KTS titanium reinforcement rods
- Maple fretboard with medium frets
- Bartolini Custom pickups
- Power Curve III EQ with bass, mid, treble, and mid Q controls
- Mono-Rail IV bridge with locking saddles allows each string to vibrate fully with no interference from other strings
- Black dot inlays
Experience a truly professional instrument. Order the SR4500E today.
SR4500E Electric Bass Guitar Specifications:
- Scale length: 34"
- Width at nut: 38mm
- Width last fret: 60mm
- Thickness 1st fret: 19.5mm
- Thickness 12th fret: 22.5mm
- Radius: 305mm