- Buy New
Specially angled pickups and head-turning looks.
Since 1987 the Ibanez SR series of fast, versatile electric bass guitars has broken the mold with their sleek, thin-neck design, and the Ibanez SR300M is no exception. Laying down the groove in any style you play and in any venue, this bass guitar's specially angled pickups and 5-piece maple/rosewood neck make for an exceptional bass. Dial up your ideal sound with the bass's own Style Sweeper EQ.
Case sold separately.
- Thinner neck with thinner nut than a traditional bass
- 5-piece maple/rosewood neck
- Lightweight, bala nced, comfort-contoured body
- Agathis body
- Specially angled EXF pickups for better string-to-pickup spacing
- Easily accessible battery compartment
- Style Sweeper active EQ
- Maple fingerboard
- Medium frets
- Black dot inlay
- B100 bridge
- EXF-4-F passive humbucking neck pickup
- EXF-4-R passive humbucking bridge pickup
- Finger-Slap, Balance, Treble/Bass Boost/Cut controls
- Case sold separately
Add the Ibanez SR300M to the cart and put these EXF pickups to work.
SR300M Bass Guitar Specifications:
- Scale/Length: 34" (864mm)
- Width at nut: 38mm
- Width at last fret: 62mm
- Thickness at 1st fret: 19.5mm
- Thickness at 12th fret: 21.5mm
- Radius: 305mm