Ibanez SR300 Left-Handed Bass Guitar(Iron Pewter) Sku #580520000644000 Ibanez 580520 BAQ Left Handed Electric Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Precise tonal control with the Style Sweeper EQ.
This left-handed model of the Ibanez SR300 is a sleek bass guitar with superb tone thanks to its 2 EXF pickups. Its Style Sweeper EQ lets you dial up just the right tone with its Style Sweeper Finger-Slap, Balance, Treble, Bass, and volume controls. The lefty bass has a comfortable 5-piece maple/rosewood neck and agathis body that makes for snazzy looks and smooth playing. Case sold separately.
- Sleek, comfortable 5-piece maple/rosewood neck
- High-output EXF pickups
- Tilted output jack for unobtrusive cord placement
- Easy-access 9V battery compartment, powering Style Sweeper EQ
- Case sold separately
Add this lefty SR300 to the cart and dial in that tone you've been seeking with the Style Sweeper.
SR300 Left-Handed Bass Guitar Specifications:
- Neck Material: 5-piece maple/rosewood
- Neck Type: SR4
- Body: Agathis body
- Frets: Medium frets
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Pearl dot inlay
- Bridge: B100 bridge
- Neck Pickup: EXF-4-F EX Full Range 4 passive humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: EXF-4-R EX Full Range 4 passive humbucker
- EQ: Style Sweeper (SR)
- Controls: Volume, Style Sweeper Finger-Slap, Balance, Treble Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut