Fat sound, precise response, and extended range.
The 6-string BTB776PB bass guitar from Ibanez features a gorgeous mahogany body and poplar burl top. Its MK-2 pickups, neck-through construction, and extremely deep cutaways provide huge tones, sustain, and upper-fret accessibility that BTB players have come to love.
Case sold separately.
- Neck: 5-piece Maple/Bubinga
- Body: Mahogany body/ Poplar Burl top
- Frets: Medium frets
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Abalone dot inlay
- Bridge: Mono-Rail II bridge
- Neck pickup: Bartolini MK2-6-F passive humbucking
- Bridge pickup: Bartolini MK2-6-R passive humbucking
- EQ: Bartolini MK-2 (BTB)
- Controls: Volume, Bass Boost/Cut, Balance, Mid Boost/Cut, Treble Boost/Cut
- Case sold separately
BTB776PB 6-String Bass Guitar Specifications:
- Scale/Length: 35" (889mm)
Width at Nut: 54mm
Width at Last Fret: 85mm
Thickness at 1st Fret: 20mm
Thickness at 12th Fret: 22mm