- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A boutique quality 5-string with an exclusive exotic body wood at a working player's price.
The concepts behind boutique basses are often the justification for making them extremely expensive. With the advent of the BTB however, Ibanez decided that these same concepts of well-selected body materials, 35” neck scale, and deep cutaways could be applied to an instrument that anyone could afford. All the BTB basses feature neck-thru construction and deeper cutaways for enhanced playability and balance. In addition they also feature exclusively designed Bartolini® MK2 neck and bridge pickups, along with Bartolini® MK2 3-band EQ as well as a mono-rail II bridge. This allows each string to vibrate fully with no interference from the other strings so your playing is crisp and clear.
- Small shop precision, materials, and sound, priced for the working player
- 35" neck scale provides superior articulation and is perfect for low tunings and 5- and 6-string basses
- Sustain-enhancing thru-neck construction and deeper cutaway allow effortless upper fret access
- Mono-rail II bridge allows each string to vibrate fully with no interference from the other strings
- Neutrik® locking output jack
- Exclusively designed Bartolini® MK2 neck and bridge pickups, along with Bartolini® MK2 3-band EQ
- 5pc Maple/ Bubinga neck and light ash body/ zebrawood top
- Rosewood fingerboard with medium frets
- Abalone dot inlay
- Cosmo Black hardware
Don't wait to upgrade. Order today!
BTB675ZW 5-String Electric Bass Specifications:
- Scale/Length: 889mm/35"
- Width at Nut: 47mm
- Width Last Fret: 76mm
- Thickness 1st Fret: 20mm
- Thickness 12th Fret: 22mm
- Radius: 500mm