Spruce top for punch, 2-band EQ for tone tweaking, and no frets for more acoustic bass growl.
The Ibanez AEB5FE Fretless-Acoustic Electric Bass is perfect for any musical situation where you want to add a layer of warm, low-end resonance and growl that makes songs come alive. The AEB full-sized body provides rich tones, while the 32" neck scale offers the right combination of tonal warmth, easy playability, and clear articulation.
The AEB5FE features an Ivorex II nut, which is stronger and more durable than bone and even harder than the original Ivorex. The Ivorex II nut allows brilliant highs and more pronounced lows with less mid-range, which makes Ivorex II-fitted guitars perfect for amplification.
The AEB5FE is stage-ready with an Ibanez Piezo pickup and the Ibanez AEQ202T preamp with 2-band EQ and onboard tuner.
Bassists are always in demand, especially those that are versatile. Here's an inexpensive way to add more variety to your setup.
- Body shape: AEB Body
- Neck: Mahogany Neck
- Back/sides: Agathis Back and Sides
- Top: Spruce Top
- Rosette: Black and White Multi Rosette
- Tuners: Chrome Die-Cast Tuners
- Pickup: Ibanez Under Saddle Pickup
- Electronics: Ibanez AEQ202T Preamp with 2-Band EQ and Onboard Tuner
- Fretboard: Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
- Saddle: Ivorex II Nut and Saddle
AEB5FE Fretless-Acoustic Electric Bass Specifications:
- Scale/Length: 812.8mm
- Width at Nut:43.5mm
- Width at Joint: 58mm
- Thickness 1st Fret: 23.5mm
- Thickness 7th Fret: 25.5mm
- Radius: 300mm