Ibanez AEB10BBE Acoustic-Electric BassProduct #H71618 Ibanez H71618 BIA Fretted Acoustic Bass https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Full-sized body with rich tones and Ibanez Shape Shifter preamp.
The addition of an acoustic bass in any musical situation adds a layer of warm, low-end resonance that makes songs come alive. The Ibanez AEB10BBE Acoustic-Electric Bass has a full-sized body that provides rich tones. The 32" neck scale offers the right combination of tonal warmth, easy playability, and clear articulation.
This Ibanez is equipped with an Ivorex II nut. Stronger and more durable than bone and even harder than the original Ivorex, Ivorex II allows brilliant highs and more pronounced lows with less mid-range, which makes the AEB10BBE perfect for amplification.
The AEB10BBE sounds great plugged in via its Fishman Sonicore pickup and Ibanez AEQ-SST Shape Shifter preamp with onboard tuner. This system provides premium low-end warmth, tuning ease, and both 1/4" and XLR outputs for increased versatility.
- BodyShape: AEB Body
- Neck: Mahogany Neck
- BackSides: Mahogany Back and Sides
- Top: Spruce Top
- Rosette: Abalone Rosette
- Tuners: Black Die-Cast Tuners
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore Pickup
- Electronics: Ibanez SST Shape Shifter Preamp with Onboard Tuner
- Outputs: Balanced ¼" and XLR Outputs
- Fretboard: Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
- Saddle: Ivorex II Nut and Saddle
- Strings: Ibanez Coated Bass Strings
Add a new dimension to your bass playing. Order today.
AEB10BBE Acoustic-Electric Bass Specifications:
- Scale/Length: 32" (812.8mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.71" (43.5mm)
- Width at Joint: 2.28" (58mm)
- Thickness 1st Fret: 0.92" (23.5mm)
- Thickness 7th Fret: 1" (25.5mm)
- Radius: 11.8" (300mm)