Gretsch Guitars G5442BDC Electromatic Short Scale Hollowbody Bass
4 String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A classically styled double cutaway bass with a wide range of available tones and 2 beautiful finishes.
The G5442BDC Electromatic Hollowbody Short-Scale Bass is a stylishly seismic new Gretsch bass guitar with a comfortably short scale (30-1/4") and armed with two powerful new "Black Top" Filter'Tron bass pickups that endow it with an electrifying deep-end voice and identity.
Its double-cutaway hollow and bound body resonates with full bass tone and balance, and features sound-post bracing and elegant bound f holes. Other features include a maple neck, bound rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and hump-block pearloid inlays, three-position pickup switch, classic "G" arrow control knobs, rosewood-based four-saddle Adjusto-Matic bridge and "G"-cutout tailpiece.
Available in various colors. See drop-down to the right to choose. Case sold separately.
- 5-Ply maple body
- Double cutaway body
- Gloss urethane finish
- Sound post bracing
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- Rosewood fretboard
- Maple neck
- "Black Top" Filter'Tron bridge and neck pickups
- 3-Position pickup switching blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone controls
- Chrome-plated hardware
- Rosewood-based 4-saddle Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Enclosed precision tuners
- Hump-block fingerboard inlays
- Bound body top and back
- Bound sound holes and fingerboard
- Knurled strap retainer knobs
- Adjustable truss rod
A hollowbody bass perfect for any musical application. Check it out today!
G5442BDC Electromatic Short Scale Hollowbody Bass Specifications:
- Body Depth: 2.25" (57 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.6" (40.6 mm)
- Scale Length: 30.25" (768.4 mm)