An impeccably crafted American-made bass
The SB-2 electric bass guitar is a high-quality rhythm-maker with a nice, sleek design with a deep cutaway on the lower horn for grooving along the lower frets. Wood-wise, it features an alder body and hard rock maple neck which creates nice even tones. To capture the beautiful tones that jump off the woods, it's equipped with G&L Magnetic Field split coil humbucking pickups in the center position with a G&L Magnetic Field single coil in the bridge position. A G&L Saddle-Lock bridge maintains resonance as you work your way through your favorite passages and transfers some of the string vibration energy directly to the core of the body for much better sustain. The SB2 bass guitar also features chrome hardware, a 3-ply pickguard, and custom G&L Ultra-Lite tuning keys with aluminum tapered string posts, and a G&L molded hardcase included.
- Pickups: G&L Magnetic Field split coil humbucking pickup in center position, with G&L Magnetic Field single coil in bridge position
- Body Wood: Alder
- Neck wood: Hard rock maple with rosewood or maple fingerboard
- Neck Radius: 12"
- Neck width at nut: 1 1/2"
- Tuning Keys: Custom G&L "Ultra-Lite" with aluminum tapered string posts
- Bridge: G&L Saddle-Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
- Controls: One volume control for each pickup, no tone control
- Finish: Standard
- Chrome hardware
- 3-ply Black pickguard
If you're desiring a sound bass with superior tone, this is the time to pick up the phone. Order yours today!